Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lets get started.

Too many times we hear about people getting attacked and hurt in some way. For the most part, people have no idea as to how to really defend themselves from an attack. This situation is brought about by the notion of, "It will never happen to me."

It is my opinion that this is one of the most dangerous thought that a person could ever have. This puts a person into a false sense of security that could end up getting them hurt or even killed. Yes I said killed and bad things happen to good people every day.

Sorry for bringing you down so soon in the blog but this subject is "Life and Death" sort of stuff to me and I think to many "Experts" sugar coat it way too often. I will be saying things in this blog that you won't hear everyplace. In my seminars, I don't generally use phrases like "You will feel empowered". I think more "Empowered People" have been hurt unnecessarily and ultimately it is the fault of the instructor. You can train as much as you like but if you don't train for the "Adrenaline Dump"  you are wasting your time.

I plan on covering these statements and many, many more. Remember, the goal is to give you usable knowledge and a practical training environment so when you need what you have learned, you won't shut down in fear.

Remember: Be safe in all you do and prepare for the worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment